[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI 2.0 (MOU Addendum & Meeting Notes, 5.15.19)

Stephanie Davis daviss at mcls.org
Thu May 23 16:17:47 EDT 2019

Greetings! Attached are two documents for your review and records. The first is an addendum to the MI-SPI 2.0 MOU, containing the list of confirmed participants as well as notification of the change in the number of members of the Steering Committee and Task Forces. As you'll recall, we agreed at the MI-SPI 2.0 Online Meeting to change these numbers to more align with the number of participating institutions. I'm also happy to report that Baker College is joining MI-SPI 2.0. You'll see them listed in the Addendum. I'll be meeting with Diane Childress, Coordinator of Information and Technology Resources, Baker College System, soon to review notes from our May 15, 2019 meeting and to update her on next steps.

The second document is meeting notes. If any corrections or suggestions for the meeting notes, please let me know. While I tried to note all discussion points, I may have overlooked something. I also may have missed listing individuals who joined the call late!

Enjoy the Memorial Day Holiday! Next week I'll send out the call for nominations and volunteers and the initial OCLC/Green Glass questionnaire.

Sincerely,

Stephanie D. Davis, M.S./M.B.A.
Manager
Group Purchasing
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 154
daviss at mcls.org<mailto:daviss at mcls.org>

[id:image001.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [id:image002.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [id:image003.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <http://www.mcls.org/>