[Michlib-l] Historical collection policies?

a.glass fowlervillelibrary.org a.glass at fowlervillelibrary.org
Thu Jan 18 15:19:06 EST 2018

Hello,

The Fowlerville District Library will soon be moving to a larger building that will include a room for our Historical Collection. We would like to develop a policy about the use of the historical room and materials. In the past we had an issue with historical items being stolen, and would like to do our best to prevent any more of these irreplaceable items from disappearing.

Do any other libraries have a policy about the use of their historical collection that you would be willing to share? We would appreciate any suggestions you can give! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Audrey Glass
Programming Assistant
Fowlerville District Library