[Michlib-l] Display case contacts

Linda Stone LStone at cranbrook.edu
Wed Jul 12 14:05:33 EDT 2017

Julianne,

You can call the Detroit Historical Society; they have collections that they will bring to you for display. I know that both the Bloomfield Township and Southfield public libraries have had some of their displays if you want to know more about how it worked.

Or, better yet, contact Jeremy Dimick, the Curator of Collections, at 313.297.8391 or jeremyd at detroithistorical.org<mailto:jeremyd at detroithistorical.org>.

Linda Mast Stone
Cranbrook Kingswood School
Kingswood School Librarian