[Michlib-l] Display case contacts

Tessa Betts tessabetts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:00:03 EDT 2017

The Arab-American Museum was very willing to let us borrow materials for
one of our display cases.

I know they had a bit of staff turn over and the person I was working with
went on maternity leave, but I think this person should be able to get you
in contact with whomever is currently doing Education & Public Programming
there. Kim Silarski, communications
ksilarski at accesscommunity.org
Phone: 313-624-0206