[Michlib-l] seed library

Loretta Sherfield sherfieldl at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Thu Jan 12 15:29:43 EST 2017

Hi all:  I'm in charge of starting a Seed Exchange Library here at
Branch District.  I'm looking for ideas, suggestions, precautions and
advice from any libraries that are currently offering a seed exchange
program. Do you have patron's fill out forms to take and give seeds?  Do
you worry about non-gmo vs gmo, heirloom or organic seeds, or do your
donors just bring in generic seeds to share?  Do you have "not
responsible for...." notices with the seeds?

  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Loretta

--