[Michlib-l] Team Building

Emily Blakowski emilyblakowski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:37:58 EST 2017

Hi Gayle,

I work for the Romeo District Library in Washington, MI, and on our staff
development day in October, we had some people from the local fire
department come in to teach us how to properly perform CPR. We were paired
off in two along with a mannequin, and we practiced various CPR techniques.
It was a great team-building experience as we watched each other how to
perform the act as well as how to help others as they execute the task.

Sincerely,
Emily Blakowski