[Michlib-l] Want to bring some JAZZ to your library?!

Matt Church mchurch at berkley.lib.mi.us
Mon Aug 28 17:13:03 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Sharing the below opportunity to bring FREE and LIVE jazz to your community! It's always a pleasure working with RJ! We hosted the Phil Hale Trio/Quartet last year and had a fabulous response. We partnered with a church in the community to have his group play there. Highly recommended!

Matt

Matt Church, Library Director
Berkley Public Library
3155 Coolidge Hwy.