[Michlib-l] Want to bring some JAZZ to your library?!

Mary Ann DeKane maryann at ropl.org
Mon Aug 28 17:50:07 EDT 2017

We've hosted RJ Spanger and Friends here at Royal Oak twice a year for the
past few years.  All the musicians he brings are fabulous and very well
received.

He's bringing James O'Donnell back on December 9 at 3 pm for a *Swingin
Holiday,* and also on February 10 at 3 pm. RJ will return for a Fat Tuesday
Celebration.

​Mary Ann

--
Mary Ann DeKane
Head of Adult Services

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Matt Church via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sharing the below opportunity to bring FREE and LIVE jazz to your
> community! It's always a pleasure working with RJ! We hosted the Phil Hale
> Trio/Quartet last year and had a fabulous response. We partnered with a
> church in the community to have his group play there. Highly recommended!
>
> Matt
>
> Matt Church, Library Director
> Berkley Public Library
> 3155 Coolidge Hwy.