[Michlib-l] Call for Proposals: Michigan Innovative Users Group

Jeff Crocker crockerj at wblib.org
Fri Mar 4 15:55:25 EST 2016

*** Please excuse cross-posting ***

The Michigan Innovative Users Group (MIUG) Steering Committee is now accepting proposals for the 2016 MIUG Conference, to be held at the Lansing Community College West Campus on Friday July 29, 2016.

We invite you to share your expertise, tips and tricks in any of the modules of Sierra or Millennium. The Steering Committee is looking for presentations that will last about 50 minutes, with a portion of that time set aside for Q&A.  We are also open to forum ideas where an expert, or panel of experts, discuss a topic with an audience.  Poster sessions are also welcome. In addition, if you are presenting at the IUG Conference in March, please consider presenting at MIUG.

You may submit your proposals using the Program Proposal form<https://docs.google.com/a/umich.edu/forms/d/18CUOEhwHF_ir-piAUHc1ouLZQFYcis-PLCSg34F6_C8/viewform>. Deadline for proposals is Monday, April 25, 2016. The Steering Committee will notify all submitters regarding the acceptance of their proposal(s) in early May.

We look forward to hearing from you and we thank you in advance for your support and commitment to MIUG.

Jeff Crocker

Support Services Coordinator

West Bloomfield Township Public Library
4600 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Main Phone: 248-682-2120
Branch Phone: 248-363-4022
http://www.westbloomfieldlibrary.org
This message is intended only for the individuals to whom it is addressed.  Please note that it is strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy this information without expressed written permission. West Bloomfield Township Public Library does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions, or interference.