[Michlib-l] Reorganization of Children/Adult DVD Collections

Patricia Braden pbraden at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Apr 17 10:04:00 EDT 2015

Jaema,

We recently reorganized our DVD collection. We now have them grouped by TV Series, Family, Adult, Non-Fiction and Juvenile. We put spine stickers on them to identify what part of the collection they belong to. Juvenile DVDs include mostly animated shows like Dora, Elmo and Bob the Builder. Full length movies are in the Family section and are G and PG. All PG-13 and R movies are in the Adult section. We found that we had to make a judgment call on non-rated DVDs. Take a look at the "slider" on the main page of our website for a photo of our new Family section.

Patty

Patty Braden
Library Director
Romulus Public Library