[Michlib-l] Invitation to the fourth and final session of a 4-part Genealogy Series at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Wed Jun 11 17:43:23 EDT 2014

Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Previous Genealogy Workshop Attendees,

We would like to invite you, your friends and family to attend the
fourth and final session of our four-part Genealogy series called: "A
Bridge to the Past" on SATURDAY, JUNE 14 at 10:30AM. (The workshop
series is sponsored by the Friends of the Pinckney Library.)

This fourth session is entitled: SEEKINGMICHIGAN.ORG--Find out more
about your Michigan ancestors by using the collections available from
the Library of Michigan and the Archives of Michigan. Collections
include death certificates from 1897-1920, state census records from
1884-1894, plat maps and Civil War records. This is a not-to-be-missed
resource!

During the second part of the program, participants are given time to
work together and help with attendees' personal research questions or
"brick walls" they might have encountered in their research. There will
be time for group help and brainstorming during each session.

These workshops are free to the general public and refreshments will be
served. We ask, however, that attendees call in advance to register so
that we have a good count for how many handouts to print. For more
details on each of the workshop activities, check out:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152425829248672&set=a.90749028671.82432.75161298671&type=1&theater

For more information or to register for the workshops, please contact
the Pinckney Community Public Library at 734-878-3888 or visit our
website, Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library
Tel: 734-878-3888