[Michlib-l] 24" wide carrels for sale

Helen Dewey rhdewey at charter.net
Thu Jun 12 19:53:28 EDT 2014

Michigan Libraries -
Benzonia Public Library has been renovating, and we no longer need these 24” wide carrels.  Height is adjustable from 28” to 36”.

We have assembled them as 3 pairs (starter and add-on in each one) and are asking $200 for each pair.  They can be assembled in different configurations if you need them that way. They are 3 years old.  You would be responsible for transporting them from Benzonia (which is 32 miles WSW of Traverse City and worth a summer visit to the nearby Sleeping Bear Dunes – “most beautiful place in America”.)

The photo shows 2 of the pairs, and the others match.  Sorry about the construction dust on the end of the carrel in the photo!

(You can see new carrels in the Demco catalog at http://www.demco.com/goto?BLS174154&ALL0000&es=20140525154614375176).

Library Phone: 231-882-4111
Library Director Amanda McLaren email: benzonialibrary at gmail.com

Helen W. Dewey