[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI Meeting slides

Grudzien, Pamela A. grudz1pa at cmich.edu
Tue Sep 18 15:27:59 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Here are the PP slides used at our meeting last Thursday.  I am resending the proposal for a new governance structure also.  It provides more detail than the PP slide.
If you have any questions, please contact me or Helen Levenson or Randy Dykhuis.

Thank you!
Pamela

Pamela Grudzien
MI-SPI Consultant/Project Coordinator