[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI bib record data

Thomas Zantow tzantow at svsu.edu
Tue Apr 22 15:19:29 EDT 2014

I would like to put a plug in for excluding performing editions of music (sheet music, or parts as opposed to full score). We treat performing editions as a special collection outside of the general collection, though the full scores (operas, symphonies, etc.) are treated like general collection books (and are shelved with them).

Everything else looks fine.

Best regards,

.. Thom ..

Thomas Zantow