[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI bib record data

M Hawthorne Mike_Hawthorne at wayne.edu
Thu Apr 24 08:02:23 EDT 2014

Pamela,

  This looks good.

Thx,

Mike

Mike Hawthorne
Associate Director, Access Services
Wayne State University
Ph# 313-577-0373

From: mcls-print-storage-bounces at mlcs.org
[mailto:mcls-print-storage-bounces at mlcs.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Zantow
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:19 PM
To: Pamela A. Grudzien
Cc: mcls-print-storage at mcls.org
Subject: Re: [Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI bib record data

I would like to put a plug in for excluding performing editions of music
(sheet music, or parts as opposed to full score).  We treat performing
editions as a special collection outside of the general collection, though
the full scores (operas, symphonies, etc.) are treated like general
collection books (and are shelved with them).

Everything else looks fine.

Best regards,

.. Thom ..

Thomas Zantow