[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI bib record data

Grudzien, Pamela A. grudz1pa at cmich.edu
Mon Apr 21 17:13:52 EDT 2014

Good afternoon, everyone:

I hope you all had safe travels after the meeting and enjoyed the glorious weather over the holiday weekend.

I've attached the intake questionnaire Rick Lugg sent.  Reading through it, it looks like we had come to agreement on most of the exclusion factors during the meeting on Friday.  I don't think we need to go into the detail of this questionnaire at this point.  It seems to be more appropriate as we approach Fall 2015.

My notes show that we agreed to provide our individual bib record counts for our circulating print monograph collections excluding these categories:
Gov Docs
Serials
Theses/Dissertations
AV material
Juvenile/YA books
Reference books (generally non-circulating, but it was mentioned)

I believe we agreed to provide our counts to Randy by May 9.  If you discover that this deadline will be difficult to meet, please let us know here on the list.

Summary of the meeting will be sent tomorrow.

Thank you all!
Pamela

Pamela Grudzien
Head of Technical Services
Central Michigan University         Voice:  989-774-6422
310A  Park Library                            Fax:  989-774-2145
250 East Preston Street                     Email:
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859              Grudz1pa at cmich.edu<mailto:Grudz1pa at cmich.edu>