[Mcls-print-storage] Tuesday MI-SPI meeting

Jennifer Dean jldean at svsu.edu
Mon Feb 11 16:34:03 EST 2013

Hi, all -

I'll be there in person - looking forward to it. I will need to leave around 2:30, however.

Regarding Doug's email about shared monographs purchasing - I think that the timeline for action in the COLD group is part of the lack of traction. I think it may make more sense to pursue it with SPI. Given that the Deans & Directors group won't have had the opportunity to give input on it as a COLD project yet, moving it to a SPI issue might allow the process to develop more quickly, if the interest is there in the small group.

See/talk with you tomorrow -

Jennifer

Jennifer L. Dean
Head, Collection Development & Acquisitions
Melvin J. Zahnow Library
Saginaw Valley State University
jldean at svsu.edu
989.964.7092