[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI meeting on Feb 12

Doug Way wayd at gvsu.edu
Mon Feb 11 09:51:34 EST 2013

Those sound like great topics.  Under 5.b I would be interested in talking about a shared print acquisition project.  We discussed this at the fall COLD meeting and at Charleston and there was interest, but we seem to have trouble getting traction for this via email.

Julie and I will be joining the meeting on the phone.  We have faculty personnel reviews in the morning and wouldn't be able to make it to Lansing in time for the meeting.

Doug