[Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI meeting on Feb 12

Robert Kelly rkelly4 at emich.edu
Mon Feb 11 09:44:58 EST 2013

Hi all:

>From EMU: Jackie Wrosch and I are planning to be in Lansing tomorrow as we understood this to be a face to face meeting.

Bob

----- Original Message -----

From: "Pamela A. Grudzien" <grudz1pa at cmich.edu>
To: "Randy Dykhuis" <DykhuisR at mcls.org>, mcls-print-storage at mcls.org
Cc: "Debbi Schaubman" <schaubmd at mcls.org>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:08:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Mcls-print-storage] MI-SPI meeting on Feb 12

Hello all,

Thanks for sending this, Randy.

I’d like to talk a bit about fallout from the Retention List. And MI-SPI’s possible partner membership in the Hathi Trust.

Maybe it’s just my faulty memory, but I thought we talked about this meeting being face-to–face. Does anyone else remember that? The weather forecast for tomorrow looks OK.

See/talk with you all tomorrow.

Pamela

Pamela Grudzien
Head of Technical Services
Central Michigan University Voice: 989-774-6422
310A Park Library Fax: 989-774-2145
250 East Preston Street Email:
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859 Grudz1pa at cmich.edu