[Mcls-print-storage] Next MI-SPI meeting

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Tue Nov 27 09:08:37 EST 2012

I'd like to get our next MI-SPI meeting on the calendar & am wondering
about timeframe. After our last meeting in August, I was thinking that
we'd aim for March but am wondering whether folks think that we need to
meet sooner. The item that has generated the most comments on the list of
late has been the 583 field discussion so that's an issue for the agenda.
Perhaps we might like to discuss the project that Doug posted on the
collection development list.

Comments?

=========================
Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121