[Mcls-print-storage] FW: OCLC Support for Shared Print

Grudzien, Pamela A. grudz1pa at cmich.edu
Mon Nov 26 15:55:55 EST 2012

Hello all:

Hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday.

Sharing this message with you all.  Some food for thought and  for discussion at our next MI-SPI meeting...

Pamela Grudzien
Head of Technical Services
Central Michigan University         Voice:  989-774-6422
310A  Park Library                            Fax:  989-774-2145
250 East Preston Street                     Email:
Mount Pleasant, MI  48859              Grudz1pa at cmich.edu<mailto:Grudz1pa at cmich.edu>