[Mcls-print-storage] New MCLS print project participants

Randy Dykhuis DykhuisR at mcls.org
Fri Jan 27 16:04:17 EST 2012

Thanks, Rick. This sounds very good. I'll touch bases with Kelly &
Adrienne to let them know what's going on and we can get them rolling.

Randy Dykhuis
Executive Director
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 x119
Fax:    (517) 492-3879
Cell:  (517) 927-5121