[Mcls-print-storage] New MCLS print project participants

Doug Way wayd at gvsu.edu
Fri Jan 27 09:24:28 EST 2012

Barbara,

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying.  I would say our preference would be to use the library-circ limit versus the total-group circ criteria if we’re going to up the numbers, unless you’re able to do what you describe below.  I think that means we’re on the same page (maybe?).  I may have misunderstood what criteria we were looking at using, but I thought we could still use the library-level 3 circ maximum and reach our 700,000+ number.  Perhaps I need to reread the thread, so someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Doug