[Mcls-print-storage] New MCLS print project participants

Barbara J Cockrell barbara.cockrell at wmich.edu
Fri Jan 27 09:36:45 EST 2012

Hi Doug, Yes I think you are right that the library-level 3 circ maximum will allow us to reach the 700,000 number and I agree that is probably good enough for now. My only point was that if we start other library groups they will presumably need to stick with the 3 circ maximum rule to stay consistent with our group and at what point can the rules be changed. I didn't mean to overly confuse the issue. Barbara ----- Original Message -----