[Mcls-print-storage] Notes from phone call on Feb 8

Ellen Seidel eseidel at mtu.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:52:40 EST 2012

Hello all,
Even as we work toward resolution of the allotment algorithm guiding principles, here are my notes from our Feb 8 telephone conference discussion.

I've added some post-call actions, including the allotment discussion, as a means of tracking where our discussion has been.

Ellen Seidel
Head, Collection Management & Technical Services
J. R. Van Pelt Library and John and Ruanne Opie Library
Michigan Technological University
906-487-3064
eseidel at mtu.edu