[Mcls-print-storage] Allocation numbers

Barbara J Cockrell barbara.cockrell at wmich.edu
Thu Feb 16 17:21:52 EST 2012

Hi Randy et al, My preference would be to work with the model of keeping titles where they circ. most as much as possible. I am OK about going with the predictable number alternative but only if we stay with the <4 circs (no higher) which it looks from your numbers as if that's what you are proposing. Barbara Dr Barbara Cockrell, Associate Dean for Collections & Technical Services, University Libraries, Western Michigan University, 1903, W. Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353 phone 269-387-5143 fax 269-387-5077 'University Libraries: a recognized essential partner in enriching and elevating all aspects of scholarship at WMU' ----- Original Message -----