[Mcls-print-storage] Allocation numbers

Ellen Seidel eseidel at mtu.edu
Fri Feb 17 09:05:54 EST 2012

Hi Randy and all,

I agree with your analysis. We prefer to be close to the predictable target, and we have a preference for the discard list to consider circulation as much as possible when distributing titles. However, we can also live with having some zero circulating items left on our shelves as our contribution to a shared collection.

Ellen Seidel
Head, Collection Management & Technical Services
J. R. Van Pelt Library and John and Ruanne Opie Library
Michigan Technological University
906-487-3064
eseidel at mtu.edu