[Mcls-print-storage] Retention lists

Barbara J Cockrell barbara.cockrell at wmich.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:58:44 EST 2012

Thanks to Rick and SCS for doing this extra work and especially for providing the retention lists at no extra charge. :-) Much appreciated, this will really help . Western's withdrawal list looks very good under all the new scenarios. Any are acceptable to us and we are willing to 'horse trade' down to 110,000 under any of these models if it helps other libraries arrive at an acceptable number. Am also willing to engage in further negotiations about this as the group has a chance to look at this further. Have a good weekend all, Barbara Dr Barbara Cockrell, Associate Dean for Collections & Technical Services, University Libraries, Western Michigan University, 1903, W. Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5353 phone 269-387-5143 fax 269-387-5077 'University Libraries: a recognized essential partner in enriching and elevating all aspects of scholarship at WMU' ----- Original Message -----