[Mcls-print-storage] Latest withdrawal and allocation scenario calculations

Andy Breeding andy at sustainablecollections.com
Fri Feb 10 08:38:11 EST 2012

Hi All,

Attached is a PowerPoint file containing the additional calculations that
were requested on Wednesday, along with more detail on allocation
scenarios.  Please let us know if you have any questions about these
numbers.

Regards,
Andy

P.S.  Please note that the total allocable holdings under scenario 3 have
dropped slightly because of an adjustment we have made for GVSU.  Until now
we were not using the *item date added* filter on their records because
they had no item date added information prior to 2005.   They do, however,
have item date added records from 6/24/2008 on.   Thus, we are now
filtering out title holdings from GVSU where the item date added is
 6/24/2008 and later.

--
Andy Breeding

Sustainable Collection Services