[Michlib-l] Fees

Sarah Skinner sarah at bridgmanlibrary.com
Fri Feb 2 12:50:07 EST 2024

Thank you all for your answers! For those that requested to see the info I
collected, I will email you the document!

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Sarah Skinner, MLIS
Executive Director (she/her)

*"The most important asset of any library goes home at night – the library
staff."  ~**Timothy Healy*