[Michlib-l] American Heart Association Grant for Rural Michigan (Midwest) Libraries

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Fri Feb 2 09:18:15 EST 2024

Grant opportunity! Sharing on behalf of the American Heart Association:

The American Heart Association is striving to meet rural communities where they are – and often that’s at the public library. We are offering up to $10,000 in grants to assist rural Midwest libraries with their capacity to be a change agent for health in their communities.  Around the country we have helped rural libraries address blood pressure control, improve nutrition security, assist with CPR readiness, and more. Small grants of $500-$1500 along with technical assistance from the American Heart Association will often be sufficient to make a sustainable impact. Apply using this brief survey <https://forms.office.com/r/Pq7LsgbXXW> by March 1, 2024.

Attached you will also find a guide to celebrating American Heart Month and National Wear Red Day.

[cidimage002.png at 01D73C4D.ABEAD040]
Rachel Ash
Membership and Communications Director
Michigan Library Association