[Michlib-l] Passport Style SRP logs

Jan St. Germain jstgermain at richmondtwplibrary.org
Tue Dec 5 13:34:44 EST 2023

Following, what a great idea!!

Thank You,
Jan St.Germain, Director
Richmond Township Library
PO Box 339 / 304 Snyder Street
Palmer, MI 49871
906-401-0316
________________________________
From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> on behalf of Kaitlin Matesich via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2023 12:21 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Subject: [Michlib-l] Passport Style SRP logs

Hello marvelous minds of Libraryland!

As many of us youth librarians are scheming and planning for the coming summer reading (June isn't that far away, right?),  I am considering revamping our paper logs and reward coupons from community partners into something that is more like a passport style booklet. In the past we have had a brochure style handout but a passport that can be used to track reading AND redeem prizes could be extremely helpful for both sponsors and my staff.
 Does anyone do anything similar? Or a different physical log that works well at your library?
I would love to know your ideas and if possible see what your logs look like.

Thanks for your time!

--
Kaitlin Matesich
Youth Services Coordinator