[Michlib-l] Passport Style SRP logs

Kaitlin Matesich kmatesich at benzieshoreslibrary.org
Tue Dec 5 12:21:44 EST 2023

Hello marvelous minds of Libraryland!

As many of us youth librarians are scheming and planning for the coming
summer reading (June isn't that far away, right?),  I am considering
revamping our paper logs and reward coupons from community partners into
something that is more like a passport style booklet. In the past we have
had a brochure style handout but a passport that can be used to track
reading AND redeem prizes could be extremely helpful for both sponsors and
my staff.
 Does anyone do anything similar? Or a different physical log that works
well at your library?
I would love to know your ideas and if possible see what your logs look
like.

Thanks for your time!

--
*Kaitlin Matesich*