[Michlib-l] United for Libraries Survey: Identifying Barriers to Board Service

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Tue May 8 09:24:03 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!
I am working with United for Libraries as part of an ALA Emerging Leaders Team. We are working to both identify barriers to board service and to determine methods to encourage younger generations to library board service. We currently have a survey out that has been shared through United for Libraries channel, and would greatly appreciate any help in sharing it with your own boards!

To fill out the survey, please visit www.ala.org/united/boardsurvey<http://www.ala.org/united/boardsurvey>. The survey will be open through Saturday, May 19.

Any information collected will be made anonymous with all identifying information removed.

Questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact me!

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kosinski
Statewide Library Services Analyst