[Michlib-l] Adult Graphic Novels: Building the Core Collection

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Tue May 8 08:29:52 EDT 2018

Hi All. This message is specifically for adult graphic novel gurus :)

We are building a brand new adult graphic novel collection here at ODL and
we only have space at first for about 10 shelves. Can you reply off list and
send me your TOP 5 adult graphic novels/series!?

I've been doing some research but would love to add your thoughts as well.
We have nice junior and teen graphic novel collections going that are quite
popular - so I don't really need suggestions for the younger areas.

I would be happy to compile the results and send out to everyone if you
like.

Thanks for your help. Have a great day!

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Library Director . Otsego District Public Library

Brighten the Corner Where You Are!

401 Dix Street, Otsego MI 49078

(269) 694-9690

 <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/> www.otsegolibrary.org