[Michlib-l] Yoga in the Library

Sharon Crotser-Toy scrotsertoy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:06:34 EDT 2018

Greetings, everyone!

For many years we've held yoga classes in our facility, taught by our very
experienced but not-certified instructor. This is something she announces
at each class.

Regardless of her certification, it has recently come to my attention that
we should probably have people sign some sort of a waiver regarding their
participation. Does anyone have something of that nature you are currently
using that you'd be willing to share?

Many thanks for your time and for this community!

-Sharon

--
Sharon Crotser-Toy
Director

Connects People, Inspires Ideas, Transforms Lives