[Michlib-l] Call for proposals open for Sept 2018 ARSL

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Sat Jan 6 09:38:33 EST 2018

Call for Proposals Open for Association of Rural and Small Libraries Conference in Springfield, IL in September 2018.

  *   Submit proposals here: Proposal Submission Form<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001IAwOj9HXzjqHarsKD-G9vLfyVm3ZyBg329Tv1IooVYWTSO4Vz9l5AXRPeoIyDn5_jTCVB1SIXBUMbYYxiRzT3BYt8GOezXi37HRS-4QSyGdsbE_SatNRxBTcdZHsjgRvu4oh-MGSgvqHvbHX5Qxya8h9FqU9CojOU4a4gKYzTjI=&c=WmQ8jEExadyb4CKbksaKVRnBSzJ0-lluVotBtT6b-62WD5hdy177Qg==&ch=OmW2XYFCBAUnd9U4cguJdoGg7_CjDv9_xe8l0PA3xq3NZGh_OBlsMA==>

  *   We will be accepting a maximum of TWO proposals per presenter, including individual and group presentations.

  *   PRESENTER DISCOUNTS:We will be supplementing registration for those selected to present at conference at a $100 discount per session selected. If presenters are selected to repeat a session, there will be a $150 conference registration discount. For multiple presenters, any conference discount will apply to the lead speaker only. No additional funding will be available for this conference (scholarship are a separate award).

  *   DEADLINE: Proposals are due by 5 p.m. CST, Wednesday, January 24, 2018. Please be sure to keep a copy of your proposal!

  *   SELECTION TIMELINE: We hope to have selected presenters notified by March 11, 2018. Please understand that session selection takes time and there is a team of volunteers working outside their day jobs to make this happen but we ask for patience. If the date for presentation selection changes, we will announce that.

  *   CONTACT: When you successfully submit a proposal, you should receive a confirmation email with a summary of your submission. If you do not receive confirmation or if you have other questions, please direct them to Jennie Garner, 2018 Program Chair, via email at jgarner at northlibertyiowa.org<mailto:jgarner at northlibertyiowa.org>

Submit proposals here: Proposal Submission Form<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001IAwOj9HXzjqHarsKD-G9vLfyVm3ZyBg329Tv1IooVYWTSO4Vz9l5AXRPeoIyDn5_jTCVB1SIXBUMbYYxiRzT3BYt8GOezXi37HRS-4QSyGdsbE_SatNRxBTcdZHsjgRvu4oh-MGSgvqHvbHX5Qxya8h9FqU9CojOU4a4gKYzTjI=&c=WmQ8jEExadyb4CKbksaKVRnBSzJ0-lluVotBtT6b-62WD5hdy177Qg==&ch=OmW2XYFCBAUnd9U4cguJdoGg7_CjDv9_xe8l0PA3xq3NZGh_OBlsMA==>

Visit ARSL here: https://arsl.info/

Shannon White
ARSL – Association for Rural and Small Libraries<https://arsl.info/>
arsl.info
The Rural Library Service Newsletter was the precursor to the official publication of The Association for Rural and Small Libraries and has now been digitized and ...