[Michlib-l] Whoa - I didn't know Patterson had another book out!

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Tue Feb 27 13:54:13 EST 2018

We have a display of new (this month) items in the library and a separate
shelf space for new (6 months) items, but, as you said, this is just for
items currently available.  Our new ILS, Apollo, lets patrons sign up for
automatic holds on new releases by their favorite authors.  They're really
loving it and so are we.  No more "hey, hold this for me when it comes out"
lists.  But, without that, we didn't really have anything.  We don't have
the staff to generate a handout like that and too many items anyways.

Good luck!  I'm looking forward to seeing what responses you get.

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!