[Michlib-l] Brilliance Audiobook MP3-Cases

T.A. Cutler Memorial Library CutlerLibrary at live.com
Tue Feb 20 12:12:02 EST 2018

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone have a source for replacement cases in the same size as the new BrillianceAudio MP-3 cases? They look like blu-ray cases, except they are orange (I don't care about the color) and have AudioBook stamped across the top. I purchased a new audiobook, but the case came broken in the box and I don't have any stock in the same size/shape to replace it with. I can repurpose a DVD case, but the artwork doesn't fit right.

Thanks,

Jessica

T.A. Cutler Memorial Library
312 Michigan Ave.