[Michlib-l] Service animals and emotional support animals

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Tue Feb 13 15:12:14 EST 2018

I guess I would like to speak to the fact that "anyone" can say their
"pet" is an emotional support animal. We have the policy that if they have
a written statement from their doctor then the animal may be allowed in
the building. Service animals with the proper vests are no problem.
Otherwise it is a "no pets allowed" rule.

Hope this helps.

Carol DeBoer
Circulation Supervisor
Henika District Library