[Michlib-l] Simple instructions for using Square for credit card payments

G Nartker gnartker at sandusky.lib.mi.us
Fri Apr 27 15:31:24 EDT 2018

Hello Library Community -

I wonder if any of you have put together a simple instruction sheet to
help staff members to familiarize themselves with Square. I would
happily take instructions for both the traditional Square reader and the
new bluetooth reader. I have done a search on the Square site and on
Wiki-How and both sites are a bit more involved than I need.

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Gail Nartker, Director
Sandusky District Library
http://sandusky.lib.mi.us