[Michlib-l] Join us for the 10th Annual Midwest Literary Walk!

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Mon Apr 16 16:16:30 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce Chelsea District Library is celebrating 10 years
of the Midwest Literary Walk with featured authors: Michael Eric Dyson,
Will Schwalbe, and Ada Limón. The Walk will take place at historic venues
throughout downtown Chelsea on *Saturday, April 28 from 1-5pm*. It is open
to the public and free of charge.

In addition, the Midwest Literary Walk was selected as a partner event with
Detroit Public Television to help launch PBS’s new series, The Great
American Read. DPTV will be on hand at this year’s walk to share
information about this exciting new 8-part series and get Chelsea’s take on
their favorite books! The Great American Read premieres *Tuesday, May 22 at
8pm on Detroit Public Television.*

For more information on the 10th annual Midwest Literary Walk, including
times, locations, and local business discounts, see our attached poster,
press release, or visit midwestliterarywalk.org.

To learn more about the Great American Read, visit
*pbs.org/the-great-american-read
<http://pbs.org/the-great-american-read>.*

Sincerely,
Keegan
Keegan Sulecki
*Head of Information Services*
Chelsea District Library
p: 734.475.8732 X218 <(734)%20475-8732>
f: 734.475.6190 <(734)%20476-6190>
a: 221 S. Main Street | Chelsea | MI | 48118
w: chelseadistrictlibrary.org  e: ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
<https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaDistrictLibrary/>
<https://twitter.com/ChelseaLibrary>