[Michlib-l] FW: Question I received about circulating petitions

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Fri Sep 22 16:36:20 EDT 2017

Hi:

I neglected to include MichLib-L in my reply, so please see attached:

Thanks!
Clare

Clare D. Membiela, MLS, J.D.
Library of Michigan
MembielaC at michigan.gov<mailto:MembielaC at michigan.gov>
517-335-8132

The research and resources above are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.

Nourishing Michigan’s Future…during school and during the summer!  Find a Summer Food Service Program site nearest you and encourage Michigan’s children to Meet Up and Eat Up!    www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup<http://www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup>