[Michlib-l] FW: Britannica Listserv Announcement: Spotlight Webinar: Poetry!

Biggs, Deb Renee (MDE) BiggsD at michigan.gov
Tue Mar 7 12:59:35 EST 2017

Subject: Spotlight Webinar: Poetry!

April is National Poetry Month! Please join us for this 30-minute webinar as we put a spotlight on Britannica resources that you can use in the classroom and the library with your students. We will also share some poetry-themed lesson plans and project ideas, using Britannica School. Sign up today!

Certificates provided!

Thu, Mar 16, 2017 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CDT

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7892514745322467586

D. R. Biggs, MA AMLS
Library Consultant & Michigan eLibrary Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915

Phone:  517-373-4466
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> Like MeL on Facebook - http://facebook.com/mel.org