[Michlib-l] Word Games on the River Event

Steven Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Tue Mar 7 12:18:33 EST 2017

If you'd love to have a great time and would also like to support adult literacy, please consider attending the 33rd Annual Fundraiser for Pro Literacy Detroit.  This year's theme for "Word Games on the River" sounds like a fun evening with friends, at the Detroit Yacht Club!

More information in the attached flyer and at the link below.

https://proliteracydetroit.org/event/

I can personally say that PLD does great work to changes lives, one learner at a time.  It is my pleasure to support their efforts.

Sincerely,

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network

ALA Councilor for the Michigan Library Association
MLA Board of Directors, President Elect

www.dalnet.org<http://www.dalnet.org/>

"DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities."