[Michlib-l] FREE MI Public/Local Acts, MI Compiled Laws

Mary Vergowven Mary.Vergowven at monroe.lib.mi.us
Fri Jun 9 11:31:31 EDT 2017

The Bedford Branch of the Monroe County Library System is weeding duplicates we were storing of the above sets. Attached is a list of the specific titles and years we have available. Most are in fair condition, a few of the newer editions are still wrapped in plastic.

If your branch only needs a couple volumes to fill in gaps to your collection, we can send via RIDES.

If your branch would like to take a large number of the titles, we can arrange for a date and time for pick up.

Thanks.

Mary Vergowven

Reference Librarian

Bedford Branch Library