[Michlib-l] label printing

Lise Mitchell gladldirector at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:01:48 EDT 2017

Hi,

Got to love michlib-l, you always come through!

I think the answer for us will be Bayscan
http://www.bayscan.com/bayscan-label-printer.html

BayScan/TSC Thermal Transfer Label Printer, $399.00
Part #:BST1204

Printer can be set up either for just spine or spine and pocket or DVD
labels, probably other stuff too; website has the printer and most likely
consumables labels and ribbons right there on the same page.  I got a
recommendation to check them out (thank you St. Charles!).  Gave them a
call, and they talked me through the one that would suit me best.

Price is more than inkjet printers but the labels will be thermal transfer
with a resin ribbon.  Ribbon tends to last about 4 rolls of labels (so
about 8000 labels).

thanks, lise

gladldirector at gmail.com
517-622-3550 direct