[Michlib-l] FW: Sterling Heights home bound services.

Linda Clearwaters LindaCW at kpl.gov
Tue Jul 25 13:04:45 EDT 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathryn Bergeron
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 3:51 PM
To: Linda Clearwaters <LindaCW at kpl.gov>
Subject: FW: Sterling Heights home bound services.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebecca LaFave [mailto:lafaver at libcoop.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 1:48 PM
To: Kathryn Bergeron <kathrynb at kpl.gov>
Subject: Sterling Heights home bound services.

Hi Kathryn,

My name is Rebecca and I run the home bound delivery service and the deposit collections. Our home bound service is a monthly delivery (we have 3 groups, so 3 weeks are homebound deliveries) and we use a city van to do the deliveries.

Our deposit collections are 150 items from our circulating collections, including large print and audio books, they get to keep them for 6 months. We offer this service to senior residences in the area.

I hope I answered most of your questions, but feel free to contact me if you need any other information.

--
Rebecca LaFave
Public Services Librarian