[Michlib-l] Patriot Week Library Initiative

Lisa Valerio-Nowc lvalerio-nowc at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jul 18 13:20:58 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon!

Please pardon double postings of this message.

Patriot Week (Sept 11-17) is just around the corner and it is not too late to get your library involved in programming and promoting this wonderful week. If you are interested in receiving free materials about Patriot Week for your library please reach out to me and I will be sure that your library receives the information. If you have signed up your library to participate in Patriot Week and have not turned in your request or have not received anything, let me know that as well.

If you would like to learn more about Patriot Week Library Initiative please feel free to contact me at 586-260-4912 or email me at lvnlibrarian at gmail.com. In the meantime you can also go to the website www.patriotweek.org to find out more.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Lisa

Lisa Valerio-Nowc
Library Administrator
Royal Oak Twp Public Library
21131 Gardenlane
Ferndale, MI 48220
248-542-9205
lvalerio-nowc at tln.lib.mi.us

Patriot Week Library Initiative Coordinator