[Michlib-l] Still seats open in Gaylord for YALSA

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Jul 18 13:10:27 EDT 2017

The bad news is the Portage location for YALSA is full and only 1 seat left in Canton.  The good news is we still have plenty of seats in our Northern MI workshop!  Easily accessible from I-75 and plenty of hotels (plus Treetops Resort) in Gaylord.  See details below for registering.

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services
517-373-5700 f
LancasterC5 at michigan.gov<mailto:LancasterC5 at michigan.gov>
www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.mi.gov/libraryofmichigan>

Nourishing Michigan's Future...during school and during the summer!  Find a Summer Food Service Program site nearest you and encourage Michigan's children to Meet Up and Eat Up!    www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup<http://www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup>

[cid:image002.png at 01D2CD53.CCC38130]